MDDN 241

MDDN 243

CCDN 271

CCDN 231

Friday 3 May 2013

MDDN 241


Project 2A
Pre-production

Problems/Trouble

There were a few little problems along with a huge one with my project along the way. The main one was when I was rendering my character and all of it's 300 frames overnight. It got up to about 64 frames then froze, freezing my computer with it at the same time. I woke up in the morning hoping to see my renders would have finished and was shocked to see it had #&*% itself throughout the night. I couldn't do anything and hand in was a day away. I had to reset my computer and when it restarted, my file for that scene could not be opened and had been corrupted for some reason. So I had to open the previous scene that I was working on and started from the bottom. Grrrr the stress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment