MDDN 241

MDDN 243

CCDN 271

CCDN 231

Thursday 9 May 2013

MDDN 241

Project 2A
Pre-production

Presentation Review

So after my presentation (lucky last on the day) I received feedback for my project. I am quite happy with the outcome of my project as a whole and have managed to finish to a pretty high quality. The tutors didn't have anything bad to say about my project but they had further ideas to make my story even better. One of the tutors mentioned that the story itself is good, it has a good storyline and the climax and tension in it really works for my character. However, there's a part in my story where the climax gets up so high, but ends quite rationally. He mentioned that I should swap a couple of my scenes around and instead of the bear shooting at the door then noticing that the door says pull, I should do the opposite. So the story goes...the bear will get angry and frustrated at the door, start hitting it and pushing it like the mad bear he is, then notice the door handle and that it's "pull". After this, he will rage and then shoot the door with his minigun and completely destroy the door, walking through it afterwards and disappearing into darkness, leaving the audience wanting more. Kind of like a game or movie trailer, the tutors said. The also admired my sketches and drawings, along with my high quality 360 degree turntable animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment