MDDN 241

MDDN 243

CCDN 271

CCDN 231

Sunday 11 August 2013

MDDN 243


Introduction To Computer Game Design

Project Two: Prototype


Since my game will be all pixel art, I decided to do some research on the past games that thrived in using pixels as the graphics. The first one that sprung to mind straight away was of course, Super Mario. The image below break down the graphics of the game and clearly shows that it is made up of visible blocks of colour, which makes for a really interesting and retro experience. This will be something I can look at when designing my character but the background for me is too plain, mine will consist of actual images that have been pixelated. 

Image Retrieved from http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/268/a/e/pixel_art_mario_by_darilhowell-d4ax05g.png

No comments:

Post a Comment