MDDN 241

MDDN 243

CCDN 271

CCDN 231

Friday 1 November 2013

MDDN 243

Introduction To Computer Game Design

Project 3: Symbiosis

Alpha stage presentation

Showing up after doing a very late night/early morning work on our game, it was only myself and Ethan who showed up to present with the absence of the other 2 people in our team. We did alright though and had a playable game. I started the second map before we had to present the alpha stage of our game. So far I only got the admin desk sorted but with the feedback we had received on our game we had a lot to change. First of all, the main one that affected me was that the character was too scary. But of course I knew that already but they wanted me to create something more child friendly and cartoon like. Which I didn't mind actually and thought would be fun. We also had to make the game itself less scary but we argued this fact that the game was fine the way it was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment