MDDN 241

MDDN 243

CCDN 271

CCDN 231

Friday 5 April 2013

MDDN 241

Project 1
Materiality

Final Movie

This is my very end result. It was a long road towards it through all the tutorials and videos I've had to watch to learn the programs through to all the rendering and finalising. But I'm glad it's finished, and I must say, I'm quite happy with what came out of it. Here is a list of the programs and resources I used to create this:

-- Autodesk Maya
-- Adobe After Effects CS5
-- iMovie
-- www.freesound.org
-- google.images

I couple of notes to take in, I added 2 effects to my movie in after effects which I thought would help the environmental factor within it. I added particles in the background, that look like stars which gradually appear and disappear but are noticeable if you pay attention. The effect looked cool because it gave it even a better 3D effect. The second one I used was the lens flare right after the big explosion. This effect looked too awesome and fit perfectly to the lighting that I did in my animation.


No comments:

Post a Comment