MDDN 241

MDDN 243

CCDN 271

CCDN 231

Thursday 14 March 2013

MDDN 241

Project 1
Materiality

Whilst researching, I thought back to the games I have played in my past that could have interesting shapes and forms in them with one game coming to mind. Prototype. If you've ever played this game, you can tell why this is inspirational to me. If you observe the image below, you can see a human being, a man, that has his arm transforming into what looks like a blade. What I like about this game is that you have the power to transform your limbs into many different things similar to the one in the image. I mainly like the colour and style used in the design of his arm from sharp pointy edges to long gazing tendrils.

Image Retrieved from: http://coolvibe.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/1052015-prototype.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment