MDDN 241

MDDN 243

CCDN 271

CCDN 231

Wednesday 27 March 2013

MDDN 241

Project 1
Materiality

Research


Looking through my concept sketches, I have decided that I wanted to work with the first idea, since it's something different and something pretty cool. I am taking the main idea from the popular console game: prototype. As you can see from the image below, I like the shapes and forms the main character; Alex Mercer, takes when he uses his special attack. The tendrils extend and pretty much annihilate everyone in the area around him. It would be cool to design and create an object that mimics these actions and expand from a smaller form to a bigger form.

Image Retrieved from http://www.gamecrashers.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/prototype_042508_7263.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment